Sheffield Hatters Ticket Giveaway Terms & Conditions
By participating in the SEASON TICKET 21/22 COMPETITION (the “Competition”), you fully agree and accept these Competition Terms and Conditions (“Competition T&Cs”) together with any specific instructions and terms for such Competition which may be mentioned on the relevant section of the website (the “Competition information”).
- The Competition is open to entrants in the United Kingdom (UK).
- You must be aged 18 or over to participate. Proof of identity and age may be required. Entrants under the age of 18 must seek parental or guardian consent. This must be provided on request.
- Employees of Always Ballin Brand or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Competition or helping to set up the Competition shall not be permitted to enter the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current, and complete.
- Prize Draw Information and How to Enter and Selection Process
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access.
- In order to enter the Competition, entrants are required to input their details in the Entry form as detailed in the Competition information.
- The Competition will be open from 12.01am (BST) on 7th September 2021. Closing date for entry will be at 12.00am (BST) on 19th September 2021. After this date no further entries to the Competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries not received for whatever reason, including for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- Each person is entitled to one entry per Competition.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received by the closing date, verified by Always Ballin Brand. The winner will then be chosen by a representative of Sheffield Hatters.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within two days of the closing date. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within two days of the closing date or if the winner fails to communicate their acceptance of the prize to Always Ballin Brand or Sheffield Hatters within two days of being contacted by the Brand, or is unable to comply with these Competition T&Cs, Always Ballin Brand or Sheffield Hatters reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- One winner will win a set of four Family ticket to a Women’s Basketball League (WBBL) home games at All-Saints Catholic High School for the whole duration of the 2021/22 season, which game will be confirmed when the winner is informed. No alternative games or dates will be offered, fixtures are subject to change.
- The prize is subject to these Competition T&Cs, and any further regulations relating to the use of the prize, which may include ticket terms and conditions of issue and applicable venue regulations. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to comply with any and all applicable terms and conditions and regulations.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is non-‐refundable and non-‐transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, Sheffield Hatters reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements is not included in the prize. This may include travel and accommodation.
- The Season Ticket will be issued by the Sheffield Hatters.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these Competition T&Cs, in the event they are unable to do so then Sheffield Hatters reserves the right to redraw the prize.
4. Publicity and Use of Entry Materials
- The winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition, including but not limited to having their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence published with their entry and used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid and will co-‐operate with any other reasonable requests by Always Ballin Brand or Sheffield Hatters relating to any post-‐winning publicity.
- Entrants allow Always Ballin Brand or Sheffield Hatters to use their Entry Material for any and all purposes whatsoever at any time in the future, and without payment, regardless of whether that entrant is drawn as the winner of the Competition.
- Entrants waive their right to assert moral rights over all Entry Material and accordingly Always Ballin Brand or Sheffield Hatters may use Entry Materials in the future without crediting the author.
5. Personal Data
- By participating in the Prize Draw, you acknowledge that your name, address, e-‐mail address and date of birth will have been made available to Always Ballin Brand and Sheffield Hatters (the “Personal Data”).
- All Personal Data will be held and used by Always Ballin Brand and Sheffield Hatters in accordance their privacy policies
Sheffield Hatters Data Protection Policy (http://sheffieldhatters.com/data-protection-policy/)
We may also use the information you provide to verify your age and identity.
- Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by Always Ballin Brand or Sheffield Hatters including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and regulations.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in Always Ballin Brand’s determination, is contrary to these Competition T&Cs or is unfair, fraudulent or unjust to other entrants or is otherwise not in the spirit of the Competition (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Competition, hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants of Always Ballin Brand), may be rejected from the Competition at Always Ballin Brand’s sole discretion.
- Always Ballin Brand may cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition information, or these Competition T&Cs without prior notice and for any reason, including (without limitation) in the case of a manifest error. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition information or these Competition T&Cs.
- Always Ballin Brand or Sheffield Hatters cannot guarantee that the services relating to the Competition will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. Without limiting clause 6(c), Always Ballin Brand reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in these Competition T&Cs or in the event of system failure, maintenance or repair, network issue, a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Always Ballin Brand that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the Competition, including, but not limited to the unavailability of the vote, poll, competition or prize draw entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-‐out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. Always Ballin Brand is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
- Always Ballin Brand will not be liable to you for any loss that is not foreseeable and excludes its liability to the maximum extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Competition T&Cs shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the Club’s negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded by law.
- You agree to reimburse Always Ballin Brand in respect of any damages suffered by Always Ballin Brand or any losses by Always Ballin Brand resulting from any claim made by a third party in each case in respect of any matter arising from your entry to the Competition, your use of the services relating to the Competition in breach of the Competition T&Cs or from your violating of any applicable law or regulation.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Competition T&Cs shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Competition T&Cs shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- The Competition and these Competition T&Cs will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The promoter of this Competition is: Always Ballin Brand, registered office 36 Elmwood Road Redhill Surrey, UK